*Owner of multiple successful Chicago commercial real estate ventures and currently seeking additional investment opportunities & partners.
*Managing Broker of McLennan Commerial Properties – Responsible for sales development & career advancement of a team of four independent brokers and administrative staff. Please contact for any career opportunities and inquiries.
*Real Estate Investment Advisor and Broker for numerous clients: handling all disposition analysis, leasing, and tenant relations for commercial property owners.
*Recently closed sales: please call for transaction details.
- Shopping Center Investment Sale (25+ units): $4,100,000
- Business owner real estate (user) purchase: $1,600,000
- NNN Lease Investment Sale: $2,000,000
- 3 units Flex/Industrial: $610,000
- 4 units Industrial: $1,483,000
- 6 units Industrial: $800,000
- 3 units Industrial: $810,000
- 12 units Flex/Industrial: $960,000
- 2 units Industrial: $1,050,000
- 36 Acre land purchase for Build-to-suit: $4,500,000
*Full service leasing and sales representative for approximately 25 buildings throughout Chicagoland, totaling over 1,200,000 SF of property. In practice, he has completed tenant representations, property stabilization and leasing services, and both seller and purchaser representation in multiple settings.
Degree from the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign) with a double major in Finance and Economics with coursework focused on real estate finance. Education has provided a strong foundation to a successful brokerage career. While at Illinois, Jim paid his own tuition and expenses by managing a campus restaurant in Champaign, running his own branch of a painting business, and interning with the Finance department of a Wall Street Investment Bank: RBS Greenwich Capital.
Credentials & Associations
- CCIM designee – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Winner of the 2015 Patricia Tesluk CCIM Scholarship
- Featured Interview on REJournals.com: A look behind the scenes!
- Featured on iTunes podcast: Commercial Real Estate Elite – Broker to Brokers
- Winner of the 2009 CCIM Institute CI 101 Scholarship
- McLennan Companies 2008 Rookie of the Year
- Member NICAR – Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors